Enjoy a delicious and hearty breakfast to get your day underway in our light and airy conservatory.
Traditional English Breakfast
- Breakfast cereals, museli, granola or porridge
- Breakfast fruit or fresh fruit with natural or fruit yogurt
- Yorkshire tea, speciality teas or filter coffee
- Full English Breakfast featuring the award winning Doreen’s Black Pudding
Doreen's famous black pudding produced in the heart of Yorkshire, our bacon and locally made sausages are supplied from York based butchers M&K on Bishopthorpe Road and our eggs are free range and are supplied from Terrington.
Alternative Breakfast Options
- Vegetarian Breakfast
- Gluten Free Breakfast
- Other special dietry requirements
- Continental Breakfast*
- Smoked haddock or smoked salmon with scrambled eggs*
*subject to an additional charge.
Please note that the Alternative Breakfast Options must be pre-ordered at least the day before.
Breakfast is served between 8.30 am and 9.15 am.
With prior notice we are happy to organise breakfast at an earlier time or even a take away breakfast if this is required.
Allergy Advice – Please ensure you advise us of any allergies you have and if in any doubt please ask about our ingredients should you have any concerns.